On March 8, our founder and CEO, Amy Gross, will be taking part in a panel alongside other women trailblazers in technology at the Global Marathon.
The Global Marathon is a three-day, free virtual conference for women in engineering and technology that will be held Tuesday – Thursday, March 8 – 10, 2016. Amy will be representing Wine4.Me and its parent company, VineSleuth, by participating in the session “Women Entrepreneurs Doing Big Things with IBM Watson” on March 8th from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
During the session, Jodie Sasse, IBM Watson Ecosystem Director, will moderate a panel of women entrepreneurs and technologists who are changing the way industries are doing business. Viewers will learn more about IBM Watson and get a sneak peak into the cognitive journey of several Watson ecosystem partners led by women who started out with an idea and can now compete in new ways by leveraging Watson capabilities. This panel will feature:
- Amy Gross, Founder, VineSleuth – She founded VineSleuth, the only company which uses sensory science and predictive analytics to match shoppers with the right wine for them, every time.
- Maria Hernandez, SVP Innovation – She is responsible for leading strategic partnerships and alliances at this high growth company that is revolutionizing healthcare through its innovative electronic medical records (EMR) solutions, which intersect cloud, data, and mobile to transform the way information is created, consumed, and utilized by doctors.
- Shaku Selvakumar, VP Marketing Communications, Cognitive Scale – She is a successful marketing, communications, and digital leader with multi-country, multinational, and start-up experience.
- Yael Glassman, President and COO, Nutrino (a big data nutrition insights platform, part of the IBM Alpha Zone Accelerator) – She oversees all corporate development, fund raising, go to market strategy, and product commercialization.
Register for FREE
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from leading women in the technology and engineering fields. Registration is FREE and takes only a few moments. Login information to view the conference will be emailed to you.
Global Marathon 2016 Agenda:
Day One: March 8 – Around the World: Women Engineering Humanitarian Solutions
- “Speak Up. Act. Serve” (11:00 – 11:30 a.m. ET)
- “You Can Make a Difference: Global Goals, Actions and Impact” (11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET)
- “Women Entrepreneurs Doing Big Things with IBM Watson” (1:00 – 2:00 p.m. ET)
Day Two: March 9 – Reach Up! Advancement and Leadership
- “Everything I Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten” (11:00 – 11:30 a.m. ET)
- “Tips for Communicating Across the Company and Across the Ocean” (11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET)
- “Sharing Our Experiences to Help You Lead and Advance” (12:00 – 12:30 p.m. ET)
- “What You Need to Know to Get Hired, Thrive and Advance” (12:30 – 1:00 p.m. ET)
- “Game Change” (1:00 – 1:30 p.m. ET)
- “LGBTQ+ STEM Experiences: Bringing Your Whole Self to Work” (1:30 – 2:30 p.m. ET)
- Sharing Our Experiences to Help You Lead and Advance (9:00 – 10:00 p.m. ET)
Day Three: March 10 – Reach Back! Activism Through Volunteerism
- “Empowering Young Global Citizens: Building Engineering and Global Competencies for Young Students through Outreach with Design Squad Global” (11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET)
- “Activate Your Life” (1:00 – 1:30 p.m.)
- “How Helping One Person Helps Us All” (1:30 – 2:30 p.m.)