Visit the VineSleuth Podcast page in iTunes.
by Amy Gross, the VineSleuth
I sat down with Craig Camp of Cornerstone Cellars at the Wine Bloggers Conference in Penticton, British Columbia this June to talk about rosé wine. Cornerstone Cellars produces a dry rosé that I particularly enjoy, so I knew Craig would be the perfect guy to help us understand what rosé is, and what it is not.
What You’ll Learn in this Podcast
- How is pink wine made?
- What grape varieties are typically used?
- Is it sweet? What can you expect rosé to taste like?
- How much can you expect to pay for rosé?
- What foods pair well with rosé?
Plus, at the end, Craig fills us in on his current Rosé release, 2012 Stepping Stone by Cornerstone Corallina Napa Valley Syrah Rosé.
More on Rosé Wine
- How to Pair Rosé Wines for Summertime Refreshment
- A Primer on Rosé Wines
- The Rosés of France Part I
- The Rosés of France Part II