Visit the VineSleuth Podcast page in iTunes.
by Amy Gross, the VineSleuth
Learn what to expect from Barbaresco and Barolo wines, made from the Nebbiolo grape in Piemonte, Italy, in this podcast featuring Master Sommelier Keith Goldston. Keith was in Houston teaching the Icons of Piemonte, a master class for wine professionals, hosted by Prunotto, a producer of Barbareso and Barolo wines. I was lucky enough to attend and then meet with Keith after the class.
What You’ll Learn in This Podcast
- Just where Barbaresco and Barolo is in Italy (and what other famous thing happenned nearby)
- The flavor profile of Barbaresco and Barolo wines
- What to to look for in buying Barbaresco and Barolo wines
- How much to spend on Barbaresco and Barolo wines
- What foods pair well with Barbaresco and Barolo wines
- Plus, learn how a motorcycle changed Keith Goldston’s life.